- Is the SpO₂ automatic?
- Can SpO₂ detect hypoxemia?
- What is the measurement range of SpO₂?
- Can my oxygen saturation level be affected by external factors?
- I can't find the SpO₂ on my App data page.
- Does the SpO₂ needs to be calibrated?
- On which devices is the SpO₂ available?
- I've tried to perform a SpO₂ measurement on my Watch, but a message about BP calibration appeared on the screen. What does it mean?
- How can I check past records of my SpO₂?
- What is a normal oxygen saturation level value?
- What is the SpO₂ feature, and what can I do with it?
Using sophisticated infrared (IR) and near-infrared (NIR) sensors developed for PPG, your Vyvo Watch provides results similar to a pulse oximeter. The SpO₂ app page will also display your current, lowest and highest body temperature registered by your LifeWatch.