- Can I use the Body Temperature feature as a thermometer?
- How accurate is the Body Temperature feature?
- What the horizontal dotted line on the Temperature diagram stands for?
- Can my body temperature be affected by external factors?
- How can I check a specific hour data of my Body Temperature recorded during the day?
- Does the Body Temperature feature detect a person's illness?
- How can I obtain an accurate result with Body Temperature measurement?
- What is the normal average Body Temperature?
- Does the Body Temperature need to be calibrated?
- On which devices is the Body Temperature feature available?
- How can I check past records of my Body Temperature?
- What is the Body Temperature feature, and what can I do with it?
- How does Body Temperature monitoring work?
The new Vyvo devices are equipped with a high-precision medical grade digital temperature sensor, capable of providing a body temperature result with an accuracy of up to ±0.1°C.