- Is the Stress Level measurement automatic? Can I manually measure my Stress Level?
- What is the number displayed next to each result on the Stress Level page?
- Does the Stress Level need to be calibrated?
- On which devices is the Stress Level feature available?
- Can I share my Stress Level result with someone else?
- How can I check past records of my Stress Level?
- What is the Stress Level feature, and what can I do with it?
- Does the Stress Level feature detect a person's parasympathetic nervous system?
The Stress Level analysis allows determining the current stress level based on one's Heart Rate Variability (HRV). Your Stress Level gives you insights into your energy, mood, and disposition.