- What does “Activity HR” mean, and what are the numbers at the bottom of the Heart Rate page in the App?
- In which way does the Heart Rate combine its reports with the Sports mode activity?
- In which way does physical activity affect the Heart Rate?
- What is the normal average Heart Rate?
- Does the Heart Rate need to be calibrated?
- On which devices is the Heart Rate feature available?
- Can I share my Heart Rate result with someone else?
- How can I check past records of my Heart Rate?
- What does BPM means?
- What is the Heart Rate feature, and what can I do with it?
Your Life Watch detects your heart rate and, combined with other data, can deduce your Heart Rate Variability (HRV) and may detect Atrial Fibrillation.