- Does Vyvo Vista+ have the fall detection function?
- Does the Vista+ measure the air quality index (AQI)?
- Does the VISTA+ device constantly measure Atrial Fibrillation?
- Does Vista+ device have Smart Alert and Guardian/SOS function?
- Why wasn't my Vista+ able to perform a measurement?
- How does the VISTA+ measure my sleep mode?
- Where can I verify the records measured obtained from the Vista+?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on Vista+?
- Is the activation of the air quality index (AQI) automatic?
- Where do the registered data for my Vista+ get stored?
- Why is the green sensor light on my Vista+ device off?
- Is the VISTA+ waterproof?
- What is the battery life of Vista+?
Vista+ is the Vyvo Smart Watch born from the desire to combine all the best features in the first generation of Vyvo devices into one, following the philosophy to maximize effectiveness and simplicity. Here you’ll find everything you need to know about it.