The VSC Coin difficulty is not a set value and will vary based on the number of active devices mining and the VSC blockchain's operational logic, as explained in the VSC White Paper.
Articles in this section
- What is the difficulty value of the VSC Coin?
- When is it going to be possible to mine?
- MetaMask for Vyvo Smart Chain
- How can I connect my MetaMask or my EVM compatible wallet to Vyvo Smart App?
- How can I connect my MetaMask wallet or another EVM compatible wallet to the Vyvo Smart Chain?
- How can I create a MetaMask Wallet?
- Will I still be able to use the VyvoPay Card or Band after the release of VSC Coin?
- Will the VSC Coins generated by my Vyvo device be assigned in my current VyvoWallet?
- Will the VSC Coin release affect the Data Token Reward?
- Will the VSC Coin release affect the VyvoPay services?