The mining activity will launch once we have the required number of wallets connected to the Vyvo Smart Chain. This is the minimum base of users that will enable us to start mining and calculating these rewards. The progress bar shows the percentage of wallets currently registered. This value is updated daily based on new registrations, and once we reach 100%, Vyvo will be ready to roll out the mining process and the new rewards program.
Articles in this section
- What is the difficulty value of the VSC Coin?
- When is it going to be possible to mine?
- MetaMask for Vyvo Smart Chain
- How can I connect my MetaMask or my EVM compatible wallet to Vyvo Smart App?
- How can I connect my MetaMask wallet or another EVM compatible wallet to the Vyvo Smart Chain?
- How can I create a MetaMask Wallet?
- Will I still be able to use the VyvoPay Card or Band after the release of VSC Coin?
- Will the VSC Coins generated by my Vyvo device be assigned in my current VyvoWallet?
- Will the VSC Coin release affect the Data Token Reward?
- Will the VSC Coin release affect the VyvoPay services?