Beginning Tuesday, July 5th, 2022, you will need to update your VyvoSmart App so you can connect your device for future mining. You must also create an EVM compatible wallet to collect VSC Coins generated by your Vyvo device usage.
The mining activity will begin once Vyvo reaches 100% of the required number of registered wallets.
The tutorial below is based on the creation of a MetaMask Wallet, but other EVM compatible wallet are also supported.
1. Go to metamask.io and click on Download. Choose the service you prefer among Chrome, iOS, or Android and Install MetaMask following the set up instructions.
2. Once installed, choose “Create a Wallet” and create an account password of at least 8 characters. When done, click on “Create”.
3. Create and write a backup phrase, by following the instructions displayed during the process. After composing your phrase, click on “Confirm”. Don’t lose your backup phrase!
4. Your MetaMask Wallet is now created and functioning.
Vyvo Smart Chain can also be connected to other EVM compatible wallet.
This operation is required if you want to see your mined VSC Coin in your wallet.
You can connect your wallet to the Vyvo Smart Chain with just one click, or manually configure it, by following these steps:
- Log into your MetaMask account and click on your profile image (located on the screen’s upper right side from a desktop or laptop, or in in the screen’s upper center if you are using the App) and go to > Settings > Networks.
- Once you are in the Network setting of your MetaMask or EVM compatible wallet, fill in the fields as follows:
- Network Name: Vyvo Smart Chain
- New RPC URL: https://vsc-dataseed.vyvo.org:8545/
- Chain ID: 888
- Currency Symbol: VSC
- Block Explorer URL (optional): https://vsc-dataseed.vyvo.org
These settings are valid for MetaMask and for any EVM compatible wallet of your choice.
1. Log into your VyvoSmart App and go to Profile > Mine.
2. Type in the correct field or scan the QR code of your wallet address, then click “Save”. You can find your wallet address on the top of this mobile app section.
Your Wallet is now connected to your VyvoSmart App profile and is ready to mine*.
Once you have created a working EVM compatible wallet, you can start collecting and managing your VSC Coins generated by your device only*.
To improve your VSC Coin earnings, Vyvo gives you the opportunity to connect multiple devices utilizing Hubs in the back office.
To enjoy this Reward Program, you just need at least one active Hub with just one slot connected to a Member's wallet.
You will have to provide a Bind code to a Member to connect their EVM compatible wallet (like MetaMask) to your Hub.
- You need to activate your Hub in order to create a Bind code for each slot. Log into your vyvo.com Account > Business > Hub Console Manager. Activate your Hub by clicking on the “Activate” icon.
2. Click “YES” to the Terms & Conditions pop up alert if you wish to proceed.
Please note: when activated, the Hub can no longer be transferred.
3. Once the Hub is active, you will have the 5 slots ready, each with a unique Bind Code to share with the owner of the device/wallet to link to the slot.
4. Now you can provide the Bind code by copying it or scanning the QR code associated.
- You can write the name of the Wallet owner, or whatever other name you wish to identify that specific Wallet, in the Nickname field.
- Once connected, the Wallet address will automatically display in the Wallet Address field.
- Log into your Vyvo Smart App and go to the Profile > Mine.
2. Type in the correct field or scan the QR code of the Bind code provided to you; then click “Bind”.
Now your wallet is connected to one of the 5 slots of the Hub owner and will contribute to the Vyvo Coin Reward Program.
To learn more