Your Vyvo Watch Generation 2 has a waterproof certification of IP68 so you can wear it swimming in a pool or in open water to a maximum depth of 50 meters. The device can be worn while washing your hands, or if you are caught in the rain or swimming in shallow water, however, it does not support hot water showers, diving, surfing or deep submersion.
Articles in this section
- What are the Menu features of my Watch Generation 2?
- What are the Health Functions on Watch Generation 2 and what can I do with them?
- Is Watch Generation 2 waterproof?
- Why would the AFib monitoring feature stop working on my Watch Generation 2?
- Does Vyvo Watch Generation 2 have the fall detection function?
- Can I send SOS messages from my Vyvo Watch Generation 2?
- I can’t see the Air Quality Index (AQI) on my Watch Generation 2.
- How can I reset my LifeWatch Generation 2?
- Where can I find the LifeWatch Generation 2 Bluetooth, Firmware Version or MAC address information?
- How can I adjust the brightness of my LifeWatch Generation 2 screen?