The Air Quality Index (AQI) is activated every time you open the VyvoSmart app from your mobile device. Pair your device with the mobile App to see the Air Quality Index on the LifeWatch.
Articles in this section
- What are the Menu features of my Watch Generation 2?
- What are the Health Functions on Watch Generation 2 and what can I do with them?
- Why would the AFib monitoring feature stop working on my Watch Generation 2?
- Does Vyvo Watch Generation 2 have the fall detection function?
- Can I send SOS messages from my Vyvo Watch Generation 2?
- I can’t see the Air Quality Index (AQI) on my Watch Generation 2.
- How can I reset my LifeWatch Generation 2?
- Where can I find the LifeWatch Generation 2 Bluetooth, Firmware Version or MAC address information?
- How can I adjust the brightness of my LifeWatch Generation 2 screen?
- How can I change the language on my Watch Generation 2?