Yes, you can change the home interface by going to the Menu page → Settings. Here you can choose the Watch Face you prefer by just clicking on it.
Articles in this section
- What are the Menu features of my Watch Lite/SE?
- What are the Health Functions on Watch Lite / SE and what can I do with them?
- How does Watch Lite SE measure my sleep mode?
- How can I monitor the REM Sleep phase with Watch Lite SE?
- Can I use my Watch Lite/SE in extreme temperatures?
- Why would the AFib monitoring feature stop working on my Watch Lite / SE?
- Can I send SOS messages from my Vyvo Watch Lite / SE?
- How can I change the Time format of my Vyvo Watch Lite / SE?
- I want to receive messages on my Vyvo Watch Lite / SE but I don’t want the notifications for them. Can I do that?
- I can’t see the Air Quality Index (AQI) on my Watch Lite / SE.