No, the ECG feature does not need calibration. You need to manually perform a measurement to provide the result in the App.
Articles in this section
- Why does the ECG displays "No data today" in the mobile App?
- Is the ECG automatic?
- After performing an ECG analysis, my mobile App logged out. What does it mean?
- Can ECG detect a blocked artery?
- Does the ECG need to be calibrated?
- On which devices is the ECG available?
- What is the AI on the upper right-handed side of the ECG page?
- How can I check past records of my ECG analysis?
- What is the ECG feature, and what can I do with it?
- How to correctly visualize the AVG records.