BPM stands for "Breath Per Minute", and it is the data on which the Breath Rate calculation is based on. The number displayed next to the BPM acronym literally represents how many breaths you take in one minute.
Articles in this section
- In which way the physical activity effects the Breath Rate?
- What is the normal average Breath Rate?
- Does the Breath Rate need to be calibrated?
- On which devices is the Breath Rate feature available?
- How can I check past records of my Breath Rate?
- What does BPM means?
- What is the Breath Rate feature, and what can I do with it?