Many factors affect blood pressure, including a high sodium and fat diet, a sedentary lifestyle, cigarettes, caffeine, and alcohol consumption. Also, your emotional state can alter your blood pressure: it may slow when relaxed and increase when excited or under stress.
Articles in this section
- What is a normal blood pressure value?
- Can my blood pressure be affected by external factors?
- Does the Blood Pressure need to be calibrated?
- On which devices is the Blood Pressure available?
- How can I check past records of my Blood Pressure?
- What is SBP and DBP?
- What is the Blood Pressure feature, and what can I do with it?