Many factors affect body temperature, including strenuous exercise, outdoor heat and humidity, and the menstrual cycle. Of course, body temperature when ill may also increase.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the Body Temperature feature as a thermometer?
- How accurate is the Body Temperature feature?
- What the horizontal dotted line on the Temperature diagram stands for?
- Can my body temperature be affected by external factors?
- How can I check a specific hour data of my Body Temperature recorded during the day?
- Does the Body Temperature feature detect a person's illness?
- How can I obtain an accurate result with Body Temperature measurement?
- What is the normal average Body Temperature?
- Does the Body Temperature need to be calibrated?
- On which devices is the Body Temperature feature available?