No, the Body Temperature feature does not need calibration. While you wear your Vyvo LifeWatch, the device will automatically and continuously detect your temperature during the whole day and night, sending all the data to the App for you to check the records.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the Body Temperature feature as a thermometer?
- How accurate is the Body Temperature feature?
- What the horizontal dotted line on the Temperature diagram stands for?
- Can my body temperature be affected by external factors?
- How can I check a specific hour data of my Body Temperature recorded during the day?
- Does the Body Temperature feature detect a person's illness?
- How can I obtain an accurate result with Body Temperature measurement?
- What is the normal average Body Temperature?
- Does the Body Temperature need to be calibrated?
- On which devices is the Body Temperature feature available?