Vyvo Watches automatically and continuously performs Stress Level measurements analyzing your Heart Rate Variability (HRV). At the same time, you are inactive, but you can manually measure your Stress Level on your device by following these tutorials:
Articles in this section
- Is the Stress Level measurement automatic? Can I manually measure my Stress Level?
- What is the number displayed next to each result on the Stress Level page?
- Does the Stress Level need to be calibrated?
- On which devices is the Stress Level feature available?
- Can I share my Stress Level result with someone else?
- How can I check past records of my Stress Level?
- What is the Stress Level feature, and what can I do with it?
- Does the Stress Level feature detect a person's parasympathetic nervous system?