The Sleep Analysis only records the quality of sleep for 12h during nighttime. It becomes active from 9 PM and stops its analysis at 9 AM.
Articles in this section
- When is Sleep Analysis active?
- Does the Sleep Analysis need to be calibrated?
- On which devices is the Sleep Analysis available?
- Does my Vyvo device needs to be on while I sleep to generate Sleep Analysis data?
- Can I share my Sleep Analysis result with someone else?
- What is the number displayed on the upper left-handed part of the Sleep Analysis page?
- I think my Sleep Analysis registered an inaccurate fall asleep time; how can I report it?
- How can I check past records of my Sleep Analysis?
- Does the Sleep Analysis detect also sleep paralysis?
- What is the Sleep Analysis feature, and what can I do with it?