No, the Sleep Analysis feature does not need calibration. The device will automatically collect all the data it needs by just wearing your Vyvo LifeWatch while you sleep, based on your heart rate, blood pressure, and motion sensors.
Articles in this section
- What are the levels of sleep disturbances and what do they mean?
- Why isn’t the Sleep Disturbances feature working?
- How does the Sleep Disturbances feature work and where do I find it?
- When is Sleep Analysis active?
- Does the Sleep Analysis need to be calibrated?
- On which devices is the Sleep Analysis available?
- Does my Vyvo device needs to be on while I sleep to generate Sleep Analysis data?
- Can I share my Sleep Analysis result with someone else?
- What is the number displayed on the upper left-handed part of the Sleep Analysis page?
- I think my Sleep Analysis registered an inaccurate fall asleep time; how can I report it?