Yes, your Vyvo device needs to be turned on while you sleep in order to collect all the data the app needs to elaborate on all the results.
Articles in this section
- When is Sleep Analysis active?
- Does the Sleep Analysis need to be calibrated?
- On which devices is the Sleep Analysis available?
- Does my Vyvo device needs to be on while I sleep to generate Sleep Analysis data?
- Can I share my Sleep Analysis result with someone else?
- What is the number displayed on the upper left-handed part of the Sleep Analysis page?
- I think my Sleep Analysis registered an inaccurate fall asleep time; how can I report it?
- How can I check past records of my Sleep Analysis?
- Does the Sleep Analysis detect also sleep paralysis?
- What is the Sleep Analysis feature, and what can I do with it?