Activity HR, which you will find in the second half of the Vyvo Smart App Heart Rate page, records the heartbeats trend while exercising.
Articles in this section
- What does “Activity HR” mean, and what are the numbers at the bottom of the Heart Rate page in the Vyvo Smart App?
- In which way does the Heart Rate combine its reports with the Sports mode activity?
- In which way does physical activity affect the Heart Rate?
- What is the normal average Heart Rate?
- Does the Heart Rate need to be calibrated?
- On which devices is the Heart Rate feature available?
- Can I share my Heart Rate result with someone else?
- How can I check past records of my Heart Rate?
- What does BPM means?
- What is the Heart Rate feature, and what can I do with it?