Vyvo Watches automatically and continuously perform Energy measurement analyzing your Heart Rate Variability (HRV), but you can manually measure your Energy on your device by following these tutorials:
Articles in this section
- Is the Energy measurement automatic? Can I manually measure my Energy level?
- What are the numbers that appear next to each result and on the top of the Energy page in the App?
- Does the Energy feature need to be calibrated?
- On which devices is the Energy feature available?
- Can I share my Energy result with someone else?
- How can I check past records of my Energy feature?
- What is the Energy feature, and what can I do with it?