The reasons why a country is denied the use of VyvoPay services are the responsibility of local countries' regulations or US OFAC, UN & UK HMT compromises.
Articles in this section
- What happened to VyvoPay?
- I’ve seen a few transactions in my VyvoPay that don’t look familiar. What can I do?
- Where is the activation code for my VyvoPay card/band located?
- Why is VyvoPay service not available in my country?
- What happens to my VyvoPay if my country is included in one of the restricted lists?
- In which countries is the VyvoPay service limited or not available?
- Is the VyvoPay Band active when your LifeWatch is off or out of battery?
- What if my VyvoPay Band/Card is not functioning?
- Is the VyvoPay Band waterproof?
- What is the difference between reporting your Card/Band being lost/stolen and locking it?