The reasons why a country is denied the use of VyvoPay services are responsibility of local countries regulations or US OFAC, UN & UK HMT compromises.
Articles in this section
- I’ve seen a few transactions in my VyvoPay that don’t look familiar. What can I do?
- Where is the activation code for my VyvoPay card/band located?
- Why is VyvoPay service not available in my country?
- What happens to my VyvoPay if my country is included in one of the restricted lists?
- In which countries is the VyvoPay service available, limited or not available?
- What is the VyvoPay Band and what can I do with my band?
- What is and what can I do with my VyvoPay Card?
- Is the VyvoPay Band active when your LifeWatch is off or out of battery?
- Do I need a minimum balance to create a VyvoPay account?
- How many Cards/Bands can I associate my VyvoPay account to?