No, it doesn't. The COA (Certificate of analysis) of the products don’t show that the ingredients are GMO.
Articles in this section
- What effect Karb0 will have?
- What should I dissolve the powdered nutrients in?
- How many dosages does one Karb0 contain?
- How long is the product’s expiration?
- I have been using Karb0, but it doesn't seem to fit my body. What should I do?
- Is it possible to change the content of my Customized Karb0 formula?
- Does Karb0 supplements contain GMO ingredients?
- What's the difference between Karb0 supplements and drugs?
- Is it unnecessary to eat if you're taking Karb0 supplements?
- Can I stop the medication and switch to Karb0 supplements?