There are five statuses available for tickets submitted to Vyvo Support:
- New: We’ve received your ticket, and it is now in our queue waiting for an agent assignment.
- Pending (Awaiting your reply): The assigned agent has reviewed your ticket, contacted you for more information, and is now waiting for your response.
You must reply back within 5 calendar days; otherwise, the ticket is automatically converted to Solved.
- Open: We’ve received your response and are continuing to work on your ticket.
This step may take some time while we research all the details and possibly engage other teams to find the proper solution.
- Solved: Your reported issue is either fixed or answered.
If your issue is not fixed or you have questions, reply back as soon as possible, and we’ll set the ticket to Open for additional troubleshooting.
Tickets set to Solved automatically convert to closed after 48 hours.
- Closed: If the request is closed for comment, your issue is resolved, and the ticket requires no further action. If you still need help with the issue after your ticket is closed, you can create a follow-up ticket.