LifeStyle Index is leveraging all the Health data collected by your Device. An algorithm turns all the parameters into one number, the one displayed in the first LifeWatch’s screen page, reflecting your overall well-being status and in an additional three (3) subcategories that identify the health, activity, and mood/stress.
Articles in this section
- What does the moon icon indicate when you slide the Watch Generation 2 screen up?
- What does the battery icon indicate when sliding the Watch Generation 2 screen up?
- Does the Stress Level feature detect a person's parasympathetic nervous system?
- How is LifeStyle Index Calculated?
- What is LifeStyle Index?
- Does Watch Generation 2 use the Blockchain to store the data?
- What is the function of the sensors with the green light and the red light on the Watch Generation 2?
- Does Vyvo Watch 2 perform continuous biometric recording?
- What are the sports modes available on the Watch 2 device?
- What is the battery life of Watch Generation 2?