After your first purchase through your Sponsor, you become part of our Community and you are able to start earning income by referring people.
1. On Vyvo.com, click My Account.
- If you’re already registered on the VyvoSmart App, fill the Sign in form with the same credentials, then click on Log in, as shown in this tutorial.
- If you are not registered on the VyvoSmart App, choose Create an Account > Register.
2. Once there, enter the Referral Username of your Sponsor. If you don’t know anyone to register as a Sponsor, you can find one on our list by clicking on the question mark next to the Referrer username field.
- For Japan only: In the form, enter the Pin provided by your Sponsor.
- For Taiwan only: Attach the Member agreement provided by your Sponsor.
3. Fill out the rest of the form and click Join.
4. Once the registration is completed, a pop-up for a quick Health Assessment is required for the correct use of our products. This is not a quiz, it is your personal details in order for our technology to give you accurate reports.
5. You can now shop on Vyvo.com for our products and subscriptions.
6. At checkout, you need to enter your desired payment method (if it is a credit/debit card, make sure it is always topped up for your automatic renewal).
VyvoWallet and Hyperwallet creation
1. Log into your VyvoWallet with the same credentials of Vyvo.com and the App. Set up your Account along with the Two-Factor Authentication (TFA) and KYC. This will allow you to be part of the VyvoToken Program: receive, spend and/or invest your Tokens. To learn more about VyvoToken read HERE.
2. When you land on My Wallets page in your back office, an email will be sent to you notifying the creation of your Hyperwallet account and the availability to activate it.
You can either:
- Click the “Activate” button on the email.
- Go in vyvo.hyperwallet.com and select Activate.
Use the same e-mail you used to sign up to Vyvo.com, the App, and your VyvoWallet.
Proceed to fill out all the required information. This will enable you to receive your commission and bonuses linked to your referral business.