You can charge SENSE by pressing the release button on the back of the bracelet: you'll see a metal electrode that can be charged by plugging it directly into a USB port.
Articles in this section
- Does the SENSE device constantly measure Atrial Fibrillation?
- How can I charge my SENSE?
- Why wasn't my SENSE able to perform a measurement?
- How does the SENSE measure my sleep mode?
- How can I change the language on the SENSE device?
- Is it possible to change the home interface of the SENSE?
- Where can I verify the records measured obtained from the SENSE?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on SENSE?
- Where do the registered data for my SENSE get stored?
- Sense Userguides