The records measured are stored in the App. After being stored in the VyvoSmart App, the data gets automatically transferred to the LIFELOG section you can find on your VyvoSmart website, by accessing to your back office.
Articles in this section
- How can I charge my SENSE?
- Why wasn't my SENSE able to perform a measurement?
- How does the SENSE measure my sleep mode?
- How can I change the language on the SENSE device?
- Is it possible to change the home interface of the SENSE?
- Where can I verify the records measured obtained from the SENSE?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on SENSE?
- Where do the registered data for my SENSE get stored?
- Sense Userguides
- My SENSE is not calculating my Heart Rate activity.