It is recommended to perform the calibration in the device section of the VyvoSmart application, entering the measurements of a conventional Blood Pressure measurement instrument, in order to obtain more accurate results when using the SENSE device.
Articles in this section
- How can I charge my SENSE?
- Why wasn't my SENSE able to perform a measurement?
- How does the SENSE measure my sleep mode?
- How can I change the language on the SENSE device?
- Is it possible to change the home interface of the SENSE?
- Where can I verify the records measured obtained from the SENSE?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on SENSE?
- Where do the registered data for my SENSE get stored?
- Sense Userguides
- My SENSE is not calculating my Heart Rate activity.