There are a few factors that can influence the measurements. In order for the sensors to achieve the most accurate results, make sure to wear the device tight enough and to have your wrist completely dry. Also ensure not to move your wrist while performing a measurement.
Articles in this section
- Does ICON device have Smart Alert and Guardian/SOS function?
- I can’t find my Body Fat records on my ICON.
- Why wasn't my ICON able to perform a measurement?
- How does the ICON measure my sleep mode?
- How can I change the language on the ICON device?
- ICON userguides
- Is it possible to change the home interface of the ICON?
- Where can you verify the records measured obtained from the ICON?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on ICON?
- Is the activation of the air quality index (AQI) automatic?