There are a few factors that can influence the measurements. In order for the sensors to achieve the most accurate results, make sure to wear the device tight enough and to have your wrist completely dry. Also ensure not to move your wrist while performing a measurement.
Articles in this section
- Does the SENSE device constantly measure Atrial Fibrillation?
- How can I charge my SENSE?
- Why wasn't my SENSE able to perform a measurement?
- How does the SENSE measure my sleep mode?
- How can I change the language on the SENSE device?
- Is it possible to change the home interface of the SENSE?
- Where can I verify the records measured obtained from the SENSE?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on SENSE?
- Where do the registered data for my SENSE get stored?
- My SENSE is not calculating my Heart Rate activity.