Yes, Vista uses an excellent public sensor network of air quality, obtained by the Artificial Intelligence Analysis to examine the air quality index (AQI)around you. By limiting your exposure to bad quality air, this feature makes it easier to keep your health preserved long-term and to ultimately reduce any risks of potential lung or heart disease.
Articles in this section
- What is the battery life of Vista?
- Is the VISTA waterproof?
- Where do the registered data for my Vista get stored?
- Does the Vista measure the air quality index (AQI)?
- Is the activation of the air quality index (AQI) automatic?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on VISTA?
- Where can I verify the records measured obtained from the Vista?
- How can I change the language on the VISTA device?
- How does the VISTA measure my sleep mode?
- Why wasn't my VISTA able to perform a measurement?