Yes, the ICON device has the 24h Atrial Fibrillation function, which allows the user to monitor any abnormality with cardiac arrhythmia.
Articles in this section
- Does ICON device have Smart Alert and Guardian/SOS function?
- Does Vyvo ICON have the Bian Que’s Pulse Wave Diagnostic function?
- Does the ICON device constantly measure Atrial Fibrillation?
- I can’t find my Body Fat records on my ICON.
- Why wasn't my ICON able to perform a measurement?
- How does the ICON measure my sleep mode?
- How can I change the language on the ICON device?
- Is it possible to change the home interface of the ICON?
- Where can you verify the records measured obtained from the ICON?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on ICON?