Based on your heart rate, blood pressure and motion sensors, the device will determine your sleep mode, specifying the percentage of deep sleep and light sleep.
Articles in this section
- What is the battery life of Vista?
- Is the VISTA waterproof?
- Where do the registered data for my Vista get stored?
- Does the Vista measure the air quality index (AQI)?
- Is the activation of the air quality index (AQI) automatic?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on VISTA?
- Where can I verify the records measured obtained from the Vista?
- How can I change the language on the VISTA device?
- How does the VISTA measure my sleep mode?
- Why wasn't my VISTA able to perform a measurement?