The sensor light will be constantly on from the moment you turn on the 24h Atrial Fibrillation on the VyvoSmart App , meaning that it will continually measure. If that option is set on “OFF”, the sensor will only activate when you choose to perform the measurement from the device. Same thing happens with the Heart Rate sensor, so if you turn on the “Auto-Heart Rate” setting, you will automatically see the green light on.
Articles in this section
- Does the SENSE device constantly measure Atrial Fibrillation?
- How can I charge my SENSE?
- Why wasn't my SENSE able to perform a measurement?
- How does the SENSE measure my sleep mode?
- How can I change the language on the SENSE device?
- Is it possible to change the home interface of the SENSE?
- Where can I verify the records measured obtained from the SENSE?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on SENSE?
- Where do the registered data for my SENSE get stored?
- My SENSE is not calculating my Heart Rate activity.