Your SENSE has a waterproof certification of IP68 so you can wear it swimming in a pool or in open water to a maximum depth of 50 meters. The device can be worn while washing your hands, or if you are caught in the rain or swimming in shallow water, however, it does not support hot water showers, diving, surfing or deep submersion.
Articles in this section
- Does the SENSE device constantly measure Atrial Fibrillation?
- How can I charge my SENSE?
- Why wasn't my SENSE able to perform a measurement?
- How does the SENSE measure my sleep mode?
- How can I change the language on the SENSE device?
- Is it possible to change the home interface of the SENSE?
- Where can I verify the records measured obtained from the SENSE?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on SENSE?
- Where do the registered data for my SENSE get stored?
- Sense Userguides