It is recommended to perform the calibration in the device section of the VyvoSmart application, entering the measurements of a conventional Blood Pressure measurement instrument, in order to obtain more accurate results when using the VISTA device.
Articles in this section
- What is the battery life of Vista?
- Is the VISTA waterproof?
- Where do the registered data for my Vista get stored?
- Does the Vista measure the air quality index (AQI)?
- Is the activation of the air quality index (AQI) automatic?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on VISTA?
- Where can I verify the records measured obtained from the Vista?
- How can I change the language on the VISTA device?
- How does the VISTA measure my sleep mode?
- Why wasn't my VISTA able to perform a measurement?