The records measured are stored in the VyvoSmart App. After being stored in the VyvoSmart App, the data gets automatically transferred to the LIFELOG section you can find in your VyvoSmart website, by accessing to your backoffice.
Articles in this section
- What is the battery life of Vista?
- Is the VISTA waterproof?
- Where do the registered data for my Vista get stored?
- Does the Vista measure the air quality index (AQI)?
- Vista userguides
- Is the activation of the air quality index (AQI) automatic?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on VISTA?
- Where can I verify the records measured obtained from the Vista?
- How can I change the language on the VISTA device?
- How does the VISTA measure my sleep mode?