There are a few factors that can influence the measurements. In order for the sensors to achieve the most accurate results, make sure to wear the device tight enough and to have your wrist completely dry. Also ensure not to move your wrist while performing a measurement.
Articles in this section
- What is the battery life of Vista?
- Is the VISTA waterproof?
- Where do the registered data for my Vista get stored?
- Does the Vista measure the air quality index (AQI)?
- Vista userguides
- Is the activation of the air quality index (AQI) automatic?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on VISTA?
- Where can I verify the records measured obtained from the Vista?
- How can I change the language on the VISTA device?
- How does the VISTA measure my sleep mode?