Yes, ICON uses an excellent public sensor network of air quality, obtained by the Artificial Intelligence Analysis to examine the air quality index (AQI) around you. By limiting your exposure to bad quality air, this feature makes it easier to keep your health preserved long-term and to ultimately reduce any risks of potential lung or heart disease.
Articles in this section
- Does ICON device have Smart Alert and Guardian/SOS function?
- I can’t find my Body Fat records on my ICON.
- Why wasn't my ICON able to perform a measurement?
- How does the ICON measure my sleep mode?
- How can I change the language on the ICON device?
- ICON userguides
- Is it possible to change the home interface of the ICON?
- Where can you verify the records measured obtained from the ICON?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on ICON?
- Is the activation of the air quality index (AQI) automatic?