The sensor light will be constantly on from the moment you turn on the 24h Atrial Fibrillation on the VyvoSmart App , meaning that it will continually measure. If that option is set on “OFF”, the sensor will only activate when you choose to perform the measurement from the device. Same thing happens with the Heart Rate sensor, so if you turn on the “Auto-Heart Rate” setting, you will automatically see the green light on.
Articles in this section
- Does ICON device have Smart Alert and Guardian/SOS function?
- Does Vyvo ICON have the Bian Que’s Pulse Wave Diagnostic function?
- Does the ICON device constantly measure Atrial Fibrillation?
- I can’t find my Body Fat records on my ICON.
- Why wasn't my ICON able to perform a measurement?
- How does the ICON measure my sleep mode?
- How can I change the language on the ICON device?
- ICON userguides
- Is it possible to change the home interface of the ICON?
- Where can you verify the records measured obtained from the ICON?