Yes, Vista+ uses an excellent public sensor network of air quality, obtained by the Artificial Intelligence Analysis to examine the air quality index (AQI)around you. By limiting your exposure to bad quality air, this feature makes it easier to keep your health preserved long-term and to ultimately reduce any risks of potential lung or heart disease.
Articles in this section
- Vista+ userguides
- Does Vyvo Vista+ have the fall detection function?
- Does the Vista+ measure the air quality index (AQI)?
- Does the VISTA+ device constantly measure Atrial Fibrillation?
- Does Vista+ device have Smart Alert and Guardian/SOS function?
- Why wasn't my Vista+ able to perform a measurement?
- How does the VISTA+ measure my sleep mode?
- Where can I verify the records measured obtained from the Vista+?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on Vista+?
- Is the activation of the air quality index (AQI) automatic?