Based on your heart rate, blood pressure and motion sensors, the device will determine your sleep mode, specifying the percentage of deep sleep and light sleep.
Articles in this section
- Vista+ userguides
- Does Vyvo Vista+ have the fall detection function?
- Does the Vista+ measure the air quality index (AQI)?
- Does Vista+ device have Smart Alert and Guardian/SOS function?
- Why wasn't my Vista+ able to perform a measurement?
- How does the VISTA+ measure my sleep mode?
- Where can I verify the records measured obtained from the Vista+?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on Vista+?
- Is the activation of the air quality index (AQI) automatic?
- Where do the registered data for my Vista+ get stored?