The sensor light will be constantly on from the moment you turn on the 24h Atrial Fibrillation on the App, meaning that it will continually measure. If that option is set to “OFF”, the sensor will only activate when you choose to perform the measurement from the device. The same thing happens with the Heart Rate sensor, so if you turn on the “Auto-Heart Rate” setting, you will automatically see the green light on.
Articles in this section
- Vista+ userguides
- Does Vyvo Vista+ have the fall detection function?
- Does the Vista+ measure the air quality index (AQI)?
- Does the VISTA+ device constantly measure Atrial Fibrillation?
- Does Vista+ device have Smart Alert and Guardian/SOS function?
- Why wasn't my Vista+ able to perform a measurement?
- How does the VISTA+ measure my sleep mode?
- Where can I verify the records measured obtained from the Vista+?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on Vista+?
- Is the activation of the air quality index (AQI) automatic?