The records measured are stored in the VyvoSmart App. After being stored in the VyvoSmart App, the data gets automatically transferred to the LIFELOG section you can find in your VyvoSmart website, by accessing to your backoffice.
Articles in this section
- Does ICON device have Smart Alert and Guardian/SOS function?
- Does Vyvo ICON have the Bian Que’s Pulse Wave Diagnostic function?
- Does the ICON device constantly measure Atrial Fibrillation?
- I can’t find my Body Fat records on my ICON.
- Why wasn't my ICON able to perform a measurement?
- How does the ICON measure my sleep mode?
- How can I change the language on the ICON device?
- ICON userguides
- Is it possible to change the home interface of the ICON?
- Where can you verify the records measured obtained from the ICON?