Your ICON has a waterproof certification of IP68 so you can wear it swimming in a pool or in open water to a maximum depth of 50 meters. The device can be worn while washing your hands, or if you are caught in the rain or swimming in shallow water, however, it does not support hot water showers, diving, surfing or deep submersion.
Articles in this section
- Does ICON device have Smart Alert and Guardian/SOS function?
- Does Vyvo ICON have the Bian Que’s Pulse Wave Diagnostic function?
- Does the ICON device constantly measure Atrial Fibrillation?
- I can’t find my Body Fat records on my ICON.
- Why wasn't my ICON able to perform a measurement?
- How does the ICON measure my sleep mode?
- How can I change the language on the ICON device?
- ICON userguides
- Is it possible to change the home interface of the ICON?
- Where can you verify the records measured obtained from the ICON?