There are a few factors that can influence the measurements. In order for the sensors to achieve the most accurate results, make sure to wear the device tight enough and to have your wrist completely dry. Also ensure not to move your wrist while performing a measurement.
Articles in this section
- Vista+ userguides
- Does Vyvo Vista+ have the fall detection function?
- Does the Vista+ measure the air quality index (AQI)?
- Does the VISTA+ device constantly measure Atrial Fibrillation?
- Does Vista+ device have Smart Alert and Guardian/SOS function?
- Why wasn't my Vista+ able to perform a measurement?
- How does the VISTA+ measure my sleep mode?
- Where can I verify the records measured obtained from the Vista+?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on Vista+?
- Is the activation of the air quality index (AQI) automatic?