It is recommended to perform the calibration in the device section of the VyvoSmart application, entering the measurements of a conventional Blood Pressure measurement instrument, in order to obtain more accurate results when using the Vista+ device.
Articles in this section
- Does Vyvo Vista+ have the fall detection function?
- Does the Vista+ measure the air quality index (AQI)?
- Does the VISTA+ device constantly measure Atrial Fibrillation?
- Does Vista+ device have Smart Alert and Guardian/SOS function?
- Why wasn't my Vista+ able to perform a measurement?
- How does the VISTA+ measure my sleep mode?
- Where can I verify the records measured obtained from the Vista+?
- Is it necessary to perform the calibration before measuring the Blood Pressure on Vista+?
- Is the activation of the air quality index (AQI) automatic?
- Where do the registered data for my Vista+ get stored?