“John Doe” can’t participate in these programs because a Team Developer Partner can at most reach the Platinum rank (section 2.3 of the Vyvo Opportunity Plan). But, to participate in these programs, he needs to reach at least a Diamond level to participate in the Lifestyle Express Bonus or the Diamond Holiday (see further details in sections 4.1 and 4.2 of the Vyvo Opportunity Plan). Additionally, he needs to at least be a President Millionaire in the last 12 months to participate in the Millionaire Club (section 4.3 of the Vyvo Opportunity Plan).
Articles in this section
- How does the Generation Matching Bonus work?
- How does the Money Box work?
- How can I become a Team Developer Partner?
- How can I become a Team Builder Pro?
- How can I become a Team Builder Partner?
- How can I reach the Master Pro level?
- How can I reach the Master level?
- How can I reach the Partner level?
- If “John Doe” is a Team Developer Partner, can he participate in the Token Reward Program and the Lifestyle Reward Program?
- If “John Doe” is a Team Builder Master and he sponsored a Team Builder Pro on each left and right leg of his team, what type of Team Developer level will “John Doe” become?